Minientrada Posted on Actualizado enn
Fuente:Embajada de Bélgica – VLIR-UOS
VLIR-UOS offers scholarships to applicants from 31 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America, to attend one of the selected trainings or Master programmes at a Belgian Flemish university. Those courses can be interesting for people working at NGO’s, civil organizations or governments.
Some examples of eligible trainings:
- Food Safety, Quality Assurance Systems and Risk Analysis
- Sustainable Development and Human Rights Law
- Audio-visual Learning Materials – Management, Production and Activities
Some examples of eligible Master programmes:
- Master of Development Evaluation and Management
- Master of Globalization and Development
- Master of Cultures and Development Studies
- Master of Rural Development
- Master of Sustainable Territorial Development
You can find the full list of trainings and Master programmes on our website.
More information: vliruos.be/scholarships.
Contact: Ragna Frans – Scholarship Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
VLIR-UOS supports partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and in the South, looking for innovative responses to global and local challenges.
Peter De Lannoy